1. This site (hereinafter the “Website”) is published by Queen Elisabeth International Music Competition of Belgium (hereinafter the “Publisher”) whose registered office is located at rue aux Laines 20, 1000 Bruxelles. The Publisher makes use of the platform www.mijnwebwinkel.be.
4. This site is intended to provide general information about the Publisher. The Publisher shall endeavour, in good faith, to provide updated and accurate information. The Publisher however offers no guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy and/or suitability of such information.
5. The Publisher may adapt, modify, correct or delete all or part of the content of the Website, at any time and without any notification or prior notice. If you notice an error on the Website, we request you to inform us as soon as possible.
6. The information published on the Website has no contractual or binding value for the Publisher.
7. The Publisher shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website. The Website is used under the sole responsibility of the user.
8. The use of the Website does not confer on the user any intellectual property rights over the content, which remains the exclusive property of the Publisher. Thus all texts, photos, videos, data, posters or logos, trademarks or other elements reproduced on the Website are reserved and protected by trademark laws and/or copyright and/or any other provision in force which would be applicable to intellectual property.
9. The Publisher authorises the establishment of a link between the user’s site and the pages of the Website. The Publisher reserves the right to oppose the establishment of such a link if it is likely to undermine the reputation or image of the Publisher or otherwise cause it harm. Any other type of link requires the prior written authorisation of the Publisher.
10. The Website posts or may post links to third party sites. The Publisher assumes no liability for the content of these sites, or the content of any site linked to the sites in question.
11. In the context of the use of the Site, the Publisher undertakes to comply with the regulations in force and in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (commonly known as GDPR) as well as any other national, European or international regulation applicable to the processing of personal data.
12. In accordance with the GDPR, the Publisher strengthens your rights concerning personal data protection. These safeguards are part of our on-going commitment to being transparent about how your data is processed and protected.
13. To find out more about the principles relating to personal data protection, we request you to refer to our page about Personal Data.
14. This text is subject to Belgian law. Any dispute will be resolved primarily through mediation. In case the mediation fails, the French-speaking courts of Brussels shall have exclusive jurisdiction.